Technology and Innovation
Technological innovation and development are the basis of our activities. We can look to the future with confidence, as we have highly qualified technical personnel and technological resources that allow us to predict development scenarios, diversify production and achieve better results in our activities. We invest heavily in the development of our production facilities, because we not only follow the changing trends in the market, but also anticipate the upcoming changes and adapt to them at the right time. Such a look into the future allows us to minimize losses arising in a changing market.
Here are some of our long-term strategic priorities for the period 2017-2021:
- The desire to remain in the forefront in the field of knowledge of oil exploration;
- Expand our competence in the field of renewable energy sources in order to maximize our work in this direction in the medium and long term;
- Maintain competitiveness with Russia’s largest integrated energy companies, both in the oil and gas industry and in the alternative energy sector;
- Develop and implement alternative options for the use of oil with a higher value added, including working through integration with other players in the refining and petrochemical industries.
Our strategic priorities are:
- Process safety, integrity and safety of equipment;
- Development of the company in environmental and social issues;
- Discovery of new deposits;
- Minimize risks to investors;
- Increased production ratio;
- Reducing the price of oil balance and operating costs;
- Decommissioning of assets;
- Production chain flexibility;
- Increase the value of the simplest products;
- Optimization of the production process and efficient use of resources;
- Updates and optimization of supply chains;
- Transition to a low carbon matrix.